Santwinder Singh Wraich looking Outstanding in Warsan Style suits

Santwinder Singh is a famous Reel star and a youtuber with 500k subscribers. At a age of just 28, he owns a company name as WARSAN SUITS.

Black-suit

WARSON SUITS is making High quality suits at very low prices. You can buy a Suit just Rs.1299 - Rs.2299.
Also they are providing very high quality

black-coat-pent

This is a classic black suit by Warsan and its price is just Rs. 1699

  • Tie Width : 3inches
  • Tie Length : 60 inches
  • Construction : 3 fold Black-tipped 
  • Material : Micro silk
  • Pocket Square : 11x11 inches
  • Pocket Square Print : Single Side
  • Handmade in India
  • Tie Bar : Silver

to see Warsan's post.


Santwinder defining himself -

When I am not on duty as India’s first Sikh fashion model, I indulge myself as a fashion influencer, content curator and an avid Youtuber, Welcome to my channel! Apart from my interest in fashion and grooming, I am a fitness enthusiast and a people's person to work with. I firmly believe that style is a reflection of one’s own attitude and personality. I try to keep my style effortless and natural, but highly significant. I have also had the privilege to be featured by The Tribune, The Times of India, Asiana International Wedding Magazine, MensXP, ScoopWhoop and India Today.

About Warsan -

Everytime I would recommend people something I would have to research and try many things from just one category before I could confidently recommend a product. So after going through so many products to recommend people, I decided to build a brand whose product I can recommend in a heartbeat. That is how WARSAN STYLES was born. It is my attempt to bring you the absolutely best of me, to all of you who have supported and loved me throughout my journey. It couldn't have been possible without you, and this is my way to give back to all of you. You can rest assured that every product by Warsan will be zero in compromises and the best in quality This is a new attempt to bring the best of me to the best of you. This is WARSAN STYLES.

Post a Comment

If you have any doubt. plz comment and help me to solve them.

Previous Post Next Post